It is important that you follow the application process correctly. If any of your documents are missing, you will not be considered for admission. Below is a list of the steps involved:
- By the first week of October, we will announce the list of students who have been selected to take the Green Path entrance test and to be interviewed.
- We will host the tests and interviews in October and select the strongest candidates. At this point, we will make conditional admission decisions.
- Admission decisions will be released in mid December 2023. Admitted students must accept your offer and pay the program fee of $20,990 through the online application portal by January 15th, 2024 for registration.
Note: This payment is fully refundable if you prove that you have been rejected for a Canadian Study Permit and/or if the University rescinds the offer after receiving your subsequent transcript and results (see No. 4, below) in early 2024. If you decide not to pursue the Green Path program for any other reason, the amount is refundable minus $5,000. We must receive your request for a refund before April 1, 2024.
- Your admission offer will be re-evaluated when we receive your Chinese high school graduation examination (Huikao) results and your first-term results for Grade 12 (Senior 3). Both results must be consistent with your strong past performance. We reserve the right to rescind our offer of admission if your grades from Huikao and/or Senior 3 do not satisfy the University's admission requirements.
- You must provide an official copy of your high school graduation diploma, along with an English translation, no later than August 2024.
- Note: Students must meet all U of T Scarborough academic standards and course prerequisites to be eligible for admission to the University. (Please click here for more details)