For more details, please visit: https://utsc.calendar.utoronto.ca/
The following requirements apply to everyone who first enrols as a University of Toronto Scarborough degree student in the 2018 Summer Session or in a subsequent session.
To qualify for a degree, students must:
- Successfully complete at least 20 full credits.
- Of the 20 credits, at least six full credits must be at the C-level and/or D-level, with at least one full credit at the D-level.
- Of the 20 credits, at least one half credit must come from each of the following five breadth categories (see the course description for the category to which the course belongs):
- Arts, literature and language
- History, philosophy and cultural studies
- Social and behavioural sciences
- Natural sciences
- Quantitative reasoning
- For a Bachelor of Business Administration, the 20 credits must include a Specialist program in Management or in Economics for Management Studies
- For an Honours BA or an Honours BSc, the 20 credits must include: 1. one Specialist program; or 2. two Major programs; or 3. one Major program and two Minor programs.
- Combinations of programs used to meet the program requirement must include at least 12 full credits.
- Students must earn a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 1.85. A student whose CGPA is at least 1.60, but less than 1.85, may request to graduate with a BA or BSc.
Note: Only programs offered by the University of Toronto Scarborough may be used to fulfill degree requirements.