1. 2021 Green Path program application fee: $200 CAD (non-refundable)
2. 2021 Green Path 12-week program fee: $15,800 CAD, which covers:
- Tuition for the 12-week Academic Preparation program
- 12 weeks of townhouse-style accommodation in residence at U of T Scarborough
- One academic course (0.5 credit), "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts” (CTLA02H3)
- Health insurance
- Textbooks (except for CTLA02H3)
- Transportation from Toronto airport to U of T Scarborough campus
- $400-dollar meal plan
The fee does not include airfare; local travel expenses during the program; bank fees incurred when processing payment; food (except for the meal card); the residential transition period from the end of the Green Path program to the start of the academic term in September; or other personal expenses.
The full program fee is required on or before January 15, 2021, after the applicant has received their official letter of offer in early December 2020.
Refund Policy for 2021 Green Path 12-week program fee $15,800 CAD:
- Full refund only if the study permit is rejected by Canadian Government or the University refuses the student after reviewing Grade 12 (Senior 3) grades or other admission documents in March 2021.
- For all other reasons, minus $5,000.00 on and before March 31, 2021.
- No refund processed on and after April 1, 2021.