1. 2020 Green Path program application fee: $200 CAD
2. 2020 Green Path 12-week program fee: $15,300 CAD, which covers:
- Tuition for the 12-week Academic Preparation program
- 12 weeks of townhouse-style accommodation in residence at U of T Scarborough
- One academic course (0.5 credit), "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts” (CTLA02H3)
- Health insurance
- Textbooks (except for CTLA02H3)
- Transportation from Toronto airport to U of T Scarborough campus
- $400-dollar meal card
The fee does not include airfare; local travel expenses during the program; bank fees incurred when processing payment; food (except for the meal card); the residential transition period from the end of the Green Path program to the start of the academic term in September; or other personal expenses.
The full program fee is required on or before January 13, 2020, after the applicant has received their official letter of offer in early December 2019. The bank draft in Canadian funds, payable to "University of Toronto," must be submitted with your acceptance of the offer.