1. 2019 Green Path Program application fee: $ 200.00 Canadian fund
2. 2019 Green Path 12-week program fee: $14,600 Canadian fund, includes
- Tuition fee for the 12-week Academic Preparation Program
- 12 weeks townhouse style accommodation in residence at UTSC
- One academic course (0.5 credit) CTLA02H3 "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts”
- Health insurance
- Text books (Except CTLA02H3 "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts")
- Airport transfer upon arrival to UTSC campus
- A meal card of $400 dollars
The fee does not include international airfare, local travel expense during the program, bank fees incurred when processing payment, food, the resident transition period from the end of the Green Path Program to the start of the academic term in September and other personal expenses.
The full program fee is required on or before January 11, 2019 after the applicant receives the official letter of offer in early December 2018. The bank draft in Canadian fund payable to "University of Toronto" has to be submitted together with your offer confirmation.