Forms & Guidelines

Please contact the Programs and Curriculum team ( for any questions about the forms below, or for information on any modification requests that are not represented below (including brand new programs, program closure, introducing a Freestanding Minor; introducing a new Major or Specialist where there is an existing Major or Specialist, etc).

Undergraduate Minor Modifications include:

  • Existing undergraduate program
  • New undergraduate course
  • Existing undergraduate course
  • Retirement/deletion of an undergraduate course
  • New undergraduate minor

Graduate Minor Modifications include:

  • Existing graduate program
  • New graduate course, or changes to an existing graduate course

Guidelines and Updates

Call for Curriculum


Tips and Templates

Undergraduate Modifications

Graduate Modifications