Join us for the historic unveiling of the Out of Many, One Community Mural!
Join us as we celebrate the historic unveiling of the UTSC's first community-engaged art installation celebrating Black Entrepreneurship at the University of Toronto Scarborough. In celebration of U of T’s partnership with Nobellum to support the founding of 100 Black-owned businesses in STEM, this event seeks to bring together the voices of our communities to action our shared commitment to inclusion, anti-racism, and anti-Black racism as reflected in academic learning spaces in the fields of finance, STEM and entrepreneurship. Suggested attire is dressy!
The event will feature:
- Artist talks with Claire Browne and Elicser Elliot
- Live musical performances from RoundTable Records
- Announcement of scholarship recipients from The Ubuntu Creative Arts Project
- Networking and community connections
- Delicious food and beverage provided by U of T
About the Project
The University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) is partnered with Nobellum Enterprise and The Ubuntu Creative Arts Project (UCAP) to commission an art installation located in The BRIDGE Finance & Data Lab in UTSC’s Instructional Centre.