At the University of Toronto Scarborough processing into the Financial Information System (FIS) is a centralized function performed by the Financial Services Central Processing Team. These services include:
- Accounts payable invoices
- Purchase order invoices
- Cheque requests
- Journal entries and revenue/expense recoveries
- Bank deposits
- Petty cash reimbursement and requests for account increases/decreases or closures
- Outgoing foreign wire payments
- Expense reimbursements & accountable advances
- Accounts Receivable invoices
Prior to submitting documents to Financial Services for processing it is the department's responsibility to ensure all required backup is attached to the documents and ensure compliance with the University of Toronto’s Guide to Financial Management (GTFM).
For forms used for processing in FIS please go to the forms page.
The Financial Services Central Processing Team also provides the following services:
- Information about filling out forms for processing in FIS.
- Questions about University of Toronto tax codes.
- Can help departments find answers or answer questions related to the Guide to Financial Management (GTFM).
- Initiates the process for employee access to the Universities Administrative Management System (AMS) and My Research Online (MROL).
- Manages requests for changes to or new requests for: fund centres, cost centres, internal orders and hierarchy changes in the Financial Information System (FIS). For more information please refer to the AMS procedures page.
- Provides group and individual training related to the Universities Financial Information System (FIS) and Guide to Financial Management (GTFM).
For central accounting and forms processing inquiries please contact:
|All other firstname.lastname@example.org|