Financial Services serves as a central coordinating department to:
- Process banking reports prepared by University of Toronto Scarborough departments.
- Supply sealed plastic bags and deposit slips for bank deposits.
- Assist with banking questions and act as liaison with the CIBC or Financial Services, St. George.
- Assist with banking arrangements for merchant or subordinate accounts.
- Assist with wire transfers.
For additional information on the University's policies and procedures with respect to Cash, Other Receipts and Banking, please see the Guide to Financial Management.
For questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org