The Capital Accounting section of the Financial Services Department provides accounting, reporting and administrative support to construction and renovation project managers at U of T Scarborough, the Campus Design & Development (CDD) Committee, and the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Financial monitoring of all CDD, Accommodations and Facilities Directorate (AFD), Facilities Renewal Program (FRP), and major capital project accounts.
- Ensuring adherence to U of T Scarborough and University accounting and purchasing policies.
- Maintaining all project files, reconciling accounts and preparing financial reports and analysis.
- Creating purchase requisitions for capital projects.
- Providing administrative and financial reporting support to the CDD committee.
U of T Scarborough, such as:
- Facilities Management Department
- Design and Construction Management
- Business Administration (CDD Committee)
St. George Campus, such as:
- Financial Services (Capital Accounting)
- Planning & Budget
- Space and Facilities Management
- AFD Committee
- U of T Scarborough, such as:
Role of CDD Committee
The CDD Committee is an administrative committee mandated to ensure that proposed changes to campus facilities are aligned with the University of Toronto Scarborough’s short and long-term master plans and are specifically guided by a best practices approach to physical planning, design and construction consistent with the Policy on Capital Planning and Capital Projects.
For more information on the University's policies and procedures with respect to Capital Projects, please see the Guide to Financial Management.