Welcome to Camp U of T Scarborough!
Camp U of T Scarborough provides weekly summer day camps for children ages 6 – 12 years old, yearly in July and August. We offer engaging and informative programming through Themed Camps each morning and a mini-university afternoon rotation schedule of arts, computers, and science programming.
In addition, Camp U of T offers a 2- week Leadership Certificate Program for youth ages 13 – 15 comprised of character-building workshops, team-based recreational activities and off-campus excursions.
At Camp U of T Scarborough, we are committed to excellence, camper inclusion, well-being, and safety. We ensure that our campers have a positive, well-rounded experience in specialty themed camps and a wide variety of arts and science sessions in addition to engaging in an abundance of traditional camp activities and special events to make for a memorable summer experience
What We Offer:
Multifaceted themed programs for children 6-12yrs
- Comprehensive 2-week Youth Leadership Certificate Program (Leadership-in-Training) available for ages 13-15yrs
- Progressive programming facilitated by U of T Scarborough staff/faculty, alumni, community partners and camp leaders
- Low Camper-to-Counsellor ratio: 6:1 for the Children’s Program and 12:1 for the Youth Leadership program
- Developmentally-appropriate programming
- Progressive anti-bullying academic environment
- Free pizza lunch provided every Friday - included with registration
- Post-camp childcare service (Extended Care) from 4:30 - 6pm for ages 6-12
- Wonderful opportunity for children to reunite with camp friends from years past and meet new friends!
1 free camp hat per child provided on the first day of camp!
You spoke, we listened
We have taken all of your feedback into consideration and made some changes to ensure your child has a positive camp experience with us:
- More STEM-based programming (i.e. STEM challenges, Robotics, Coding)
- Full morning themed programming and more concise mini-university experience
- New and fun opportunities for Leadership in Training Program
- Differentiated programming for older/younger groups to cater to campers’ needs and interests
- Staff discount for all U of T staff
- Pizza lunch Fridays
- Online registration through new software and digitized sign-in and sign-out resulting in an easier streamlined process
- A camp guide with detailed information available for parents year-round to prepare themselves and their child for camp
- Frequent parent communication through our camp newsletter: camp updates and information, surveys to voice your opinion and reminders!
Stay Updated by joining our camp newsletter
Programs will be released in March and registration will be available April 1, 2024