Commercial Film and Television Production
The University of Toronto Scarborough has facilitated many commercial film and television production on campus. All requests to film on campus including in University buildings, grounds and/or facilities must be directed to the Conference Services department.
To request permission to film on campus or for more information, please contact Frank Villiva at (416) 208-2989, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wedding photography is permitted on campus under the following conditions:
- Requests must be submitted to Conference Services using the Request Form
- Use of the grounds will depend on what other activities are planned on campus
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation
- If approval is granted you will receive notification and a permit
- University parking charges will apply.
- Alcohol is not permitted on campus
- The applicant is responsible for all damage to University property by their guests
Rate: $150.00 for up to three hours