Entry to the program may be gained directly from high school or after the completion of one year of university study (or equivalent qualifications).
Non-UTSC Students (including graduating high school students and students from other divisions of U of T):
- Complete the appropriate application for admission. If you are uncertain about which application to use, see the UTSC Admissions website.
- Your application is processed initially at the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) which then sends your application details to U of T. After you apply, you will receive an acknowledgement of your application from OUAC, and also from U of T directly, that will include an Application Guide with instructions about documents to be submitted directly to U of T.
- Complete the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Receive the outcome of your application from U of T directly.
Current UTSC students:
- Request the program through ROSI and complete the Supplementary Application Form for internal students.
- Deadline for Supplementary Application: May 4
Students already holding a University Degree: