Achieving success at university is dependent on developing and practicing solid learning strategies and study skills. This includes areas such as: time management, reading, note-taking, test taking and so on. We have a wide variety of services to meet your needs.
Academic Advising & Career Centre services to help you improve your study skills:
- Study Success Sessions
- Study Skills Success Certificate Program
- Study Skills Workshops
- Study Hacks Month
Additional Academic Resources on Campus
- AccessAbility Services
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Departmental Student Associations: Tutoring services may be available. Check on the DSA websites for more information.
- Language Monitor Centre: Tutoring may be available for introduction level language courses.
Online Academic and Study Skills Resources
- Study Skills Resources (McMaster University)
- U of T Advice on Academic Writing
- How to Study
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Study Guide and Strategy
- Guide for University Learning (U of Guelph)
- Guide for Time Management (U of Guelph)
- Effective Learning Strategies (U of Guelph)
Subject Related Resources
Visit the resources section of our website for subject related resources.