Advisory Board 2020 - 2021
The Hub has an active Advisory Board, consisting of leading scholars from a variety of academic backgrounds and key individuals with a strong background in Entrepreneurship.
The Hub’s Advisory Board meets semi-annually, and serves to advise The Hub and the Office of the VP, Research at University of Toronto Scarborough on the direction of The Hub, entrepreneurship in general, and how best for the University of Toronto Scarborough to engage in entrepreneurial activity.
- Environmental Science, UTSC
Chief Administrative Officer
- Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
- Entrepreneurship, Ryerson
Chief Innovation Officer
- Computer Science, UTSC
Chief Operations Officer
- QD Solar Inc.
- Management, UTSC
- UTSC Alumni Association
- RTA School of Media, Ryerson University
- Business Banking and Wealth Integration, Bank of Montreal
Industrial Technology Advisor
- National Research Council Canada