Contact Information

Feel free to contact us by phone, email, or in person and get your questions answered. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

2015 Student Recruitment Assistants

Student Recruitment Assistants

Like you, our Student Recruitment Assistants were once new to the campus, and had the same questions that you want answered. Ask a student today!

Enrolment Services

Please send all supporting documents - such as academic records, transcripts and English facility results to Enrolment Services at the University of Toronto.

Ask UofT CTA

Ask U of T!

Have a quick question? Get a quick answer. Any time.