Looking for engaged, adaptable, solutions-focused collaborations rooted in reciprocity to support your organization? Experiential Learning at the University of Toronto Scarborough can do that for you.
The University of Toronto Scarborough is the easternmost campus at Canada’s top-ranked university, offering more than 45 Co-op and Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programs in Arts, International Development, Management, Science, and Technology. These diverse and extensive areas of study are organized around intimate learning communities designed to give our students every advantage and prepare them to excel in an increasingly competitive and dynamic global job market. Together with The BRIDGE, a campus-linked accelerator housed within the Department of Management and UTSC Library, our Experiential Learning (EL) programs empower students to put classroom theory into practice and gain invaluable paid work experience with industry-leading domestic and multinational partners.
"Students are active participants and partners in the educational process."
U of T Scarborough Values
Inspiring Inclusive Excellence
Partnering with Us
By partnering with U of T Scarborough, you will find our students are adaptable, creative, analytical, solutions-focussed, culturally competent, have strong research skills, and are eager to learn and contribute to their communities and society. Your organization will benefit from shaping the next generation of leaders by:
- working with top faculty and students on research projects that address the needs of your organization, our communities and society
- accessing tax breaks and financial incentives
- new funding and flexibility for Co-op Employers
- building your own talent pipeline of future employees and partners
- Post free of charge on Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx) - a job site for U of T Students interested in full-time, part-time, or volunteer opportunities
- fostering dialogue between the University and the larger community
Co-op Partner Testimonial: Johnson & Johnson
UTSC students have been outstanding contributors to our business by developing innovative solutions, demonstrating a willingness to learn, and collaborating with many cross-functional business partners. We have been pleased to have several students choose to kick start their full-time careers at Johnson & Johnson.
Stacey Hachigian, Manager, SC Strategy & PMO Process
You have many opportunities to connect with our students and to harness their knowledge, skills, and experience to support the mission and goals of your organization. Our team can help you:
- Identify the type of experiential learning that aligns with the goals of your organization.
- Navigate the experiential learning landscape at U of T Scarborough and connect you with the most appropriate offices and people to support your goals.
- Engage and support students to ensure you offer a strong learning environment that is inclusive, equitable, accessible, and engaging.