Campus closed during the holiday break
University of Toronto Scarborough will close at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Campus Community Police and Facilities Management will begin checking areas and locking doors at 5 p.m.
The University will re-open Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 8 a.m.
During this period please note:
- For safety reasons, faculty, staff and students are asked to advise Campus Community Police of their presence.
- Please enter and leave south campus buildings through the main entrance of the Science Wing. All other main entrance doors will be locked.
- Only those authorized to be on campus will be permitted entry.
- Faculty and staff wishing to work in their offices or labs must have the appropriate key or fob.
- The University will take advantage of this period of low activity to reduce energy consumption, so the ventilation and temperatures in some buildings will be lower than normal.
- Snow will be removed only from critical areas as required.
Please immediately report any security issues or building systems breakdowns to Campus Community Police at 416-287-7398.