The Centre for Teaching and Learning offers an exceptional and extensive range of programming, attracting considerable interest and participation by the UTSC community.
CTL supports UTSC’s Mission in six overlapping ways:
- Supporting instructors in their development as expert teachers;
- Facilitating and Supporting a ‘community of practice’ in which dedicated teachers interact, learn and support each other;
- Supporting faculty and students with educational technologies, including the WebOption;
- Training of Teaching Assistants and Graduate Student Professional Development;
- Supporting students as learners to fulfill the intellectual demands of their courses and to move to autonomous life-long learners;
- Collaborating with other units to bring our pedagogical perspectives to joint endeavors.
Other important links:
- Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation, St. George Campus (tri-campus teaching support)
- UTSC Academic Dean & Vice Principal
- AccessAbility Services