2021 Operational Updates to align with COVID-19 Policies:
- The Print Shop staff will be utilizing masks, practising social distancing, and following effective sanitization processes in order to continue to service the UTSC community.
- We will be using a new contactless pickup system for students, Faculty & Staff through the Academic Printing and Custom Publishing Services (SW209) to ensure the health and safety of both the UTSC community, as well as our staff. CopyKats will not no longer be in service.
- Should you require consulting services, please contact The Print Shop via phone (416) 287.7384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions for new jobs must should be done through the General printing form
- Should you need to physically drop off files, please contact The Print Shop via phone or email to make an appointment.
Printing Services is the on-campus provider for all official print-related services for UTSC. We are the print manufacturers and suppliers of UTSC's on-campus advertising and promotion, as well as print jobs required for campus events or student assignments.
If you can imagine it, we can create it!
Here are just a few of the items we can produce:
|Signage||Labels||Graphic Design Services|
|Variable Data Printing||Mailings||Book Binding|
We also have a full-time graphic designer that is here to help you bring your publications to the next level!
Printing Services consists of two main areas:
- Academic Printing and Custom Publishing Services (for internal departments) located in SW204
- Copykats (copy centre, for students and external clients, located behind the Meeting Place) located in SW209
Our Mission Statement
- Provide and maintain quality printing services for the University community
- Research and evaluate new technologies which will enhance the University’s printing services
- Co-ordinate your printing and digital copying work for you from beginning to end and to ensure you receive a quality job at competitive prices