Entry to the program is gained directly from high school. Applicants who have completed any postsecondary studies are not eligible for admission.
To be eligible for admission, applicants must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
High school Students must:
- Submit main application for admission to the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC).
- Receive an acknowledgement of your application from OUAC and/or U of T directly.
- Complete all necessary requirements, including the online Supplementary Application Form (SAF).
- Receive the outcome of your application from U of T directly.
Students already holding a University Degree:
- Apply to the 2-year Diploma program in Paramedicine at Centennial College.
- Applicants are selected by both UTSC and Centennial College. Applicants must also pass Centennial's screening process (which includes attendance at an information session, medical certificate, Clear Criminal Record, minimum weight lifting requirement of 170lbs., completion of a CPR course in the past two years, completion of a standard first aid courss). Students are strongly encouraged to be in the process of obtaining their class F Driver's License. This is a mandatory requirement for employment. See Centennial's website for complete details.
- Applicants may arrange to complete these requirements during the first year of their studies at the University of Toronto at Scarborough.