Welcome to the website of the New Frontiers Seminar Series (NFSS), an annual series of seminars hosted at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC). NFSS brings together speakers based on the latest innovative research—both top external researchers from all over the world and resident, rising stars at UTSC. Each year’s speakers are nominated by graduate students, and the series is run and hosted by the Graduate Students’ Association at Scarborough. Check back regularly to keep up-to-date with the latest schedule of NFSS events!
- Join us April 8 for a talk from Dr. Sheila Colla March 5, 2021
- Join us March 18 for a talk from Dr. Claire Kremen March 5, 2021
- Join us January 26 for a talk from Dr. Rodolphe Barrangou January 25, 2021
- Join us December 6th for a talk from Dr. Kai Chan November 23, 2018
- Join us November 15th For a Talk from Dr. Jonathan Pruitt November 5, 2018