FACILITIES MANAGEMENT WORK ORDER SYSTEM (WebTMA)
Facilities Management Department will go live with implementation of our new work order system called WebTMA on December 19, 2011.
There will be some changes with how you are to submit your work orders.
Table of Contents :
- Setting up a Login ID
- Changes to the Process
- Initializing your Login Access
- Change Password
- Submitting a work order request
- Work Request B
- Attaching Documents
- Saving your request to submit
- Checking status of Work Order
- Browse Work order
- Forgot password
SETTING UP A LOGIN ID
- Each requestor must have a UTSC email address which is used to set up your access on the new work order system.
- This information would have been forwarded by your business officer to Facilities Management back in October/November.
- Your Login ID which would be your UTSC email address must be set up prior to implementation on the new work order system before the requestor can submit a work order.
- If your user id has not been set up or submitted, please forward your request to your Business Officer who must complete the FMD WO Requestor Information Spreadsheet and forward to email@example.com
CHANGES TO THE PROCESS
- The screen will look slightly different but you will be required to input the same information. We will highlight and provide you with screen shots of the online web request form.
- If you are submitting a request that requires work to be done by various groups i.e.(Caretaking, Grounds, Maintenance, Engineers, Carpenter, Electronics, Machine Shop, Electrician & Plumber within Facilities Management, please submit a separate work order if possible for each group/trade. E.g. if you were holding an event and you require caretaking services, grounds & maintenance, please submit a separate work order for each group, otherwise, this may delay your request.
- If your request is for work to be done by a trade/group but relates to two or more buildings, please submit a separate work order for each building. e.g. You require an electrician for a room in the SWing but also in the SRB. Two separate work orders must be submitted.
- Please ensure that you include your FIS account #s: CC/IO, CFC, FUND AND GL (if applicable)
- A new priority system will also be implemented in early 2012, details will be communicated in advance og any changes.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR WORK ORDER IS RECEIVED WITHOUT SUFFICIENT INFORMATION OR NOT IN THE FORMAT AS INDICATED ABOVE, YOUR REQUEST WILL BE REJECTED AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A NEW REQUEST. TO AVOID ANY DELAY, WE APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THE FORMAT AS INDICATED ABOVE. Eg: (Duplicate work orders, missing billing infomation, contains multiple trade or buildings, insufficient job information, missing keycode ..etc)
INITIALIZING YOUR LOGIN ACCESS
FIRST TIME LOGIN TO THE WORK ORDER SYSTEM
Login ID: first part of your email address
(e.g. jsmith for firstname.lastname@example.org or john.smith for email@example.com)
Password: utsc [ all lowercase]
Click Log In
Once you have successfully login, you will have to enable the Pop-up.
In order to allow pop-ups click on the Yellow tab.
Once you click on the yellow tab, click on the Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site, then click Yes, you might have to refresh or login again.
Please choose a new password that is unique and you will use to submit work orders.
To Change Password: Click on File Personal Info
Under the Identity tab Click the Edit button.
Type the new password and confirm the same new password and click on the Save button.
SUBMITTING A WORK ORDER REQUEST
Under “Requestor Nav” on the left hand side, select “WO Request B” .
WORK REQUEST B
- Requestor Name: Name will appear based on Login
- Phone #: Phone # will appear based on Login
- Requestor Email: E-mail address will appear based on Login
- Request Copy To: Enter an e-mail address of one individual who will also receive a copy of the confirmation & information regarding the work order. Only 1 e-mail address can be listed.
Please note: Removing the checkmark on “Notify Me” prevent you from receiving any email confirmation or automated correspondence related to this work order.
- Action Requested: Enter all the details and information regarding your request.
If you are requesting work from different groups (Caretaking, Grounds, Maintenance, Engineers, Carpenter, Electronics (Danny), Machine Shop (Bill) /trades (Electrician, Locksmith, Plumber) within Facilities Management, please submit a separate work order if possible for each group/trade.
Also, please submit a separate request for each building e.g. You require an electrician for a room in the SWing but also in the SRB. Two separate work orders must be submitted.
- Billing Information: Please ensure that you provide your FIS account #s (Cost Center (CC)/Internal Order (IO), Commitment Fund Center (CFC), Fund (if applicable), and GL (if you have a specific one that you wish to be used) in this box. Any work order without account numbers will not be processed and may delay your request.
- Department Name: Department name will appear based on Login
- Facility Name: Select “UTSC Buildings” or depending on the relevant location of work you are requesting “UTSC Residence”.
- Building Name: Please select Building. A building must be selected before selecting a “Floor Code”.
- Floor Code: Select a floor code. A building must be selected before selecting a Floor Code.
- Room/Area: Select a Room / Area if known “Building Name” must be selected prior to selecting “Room/Area”.
- If you are attaching any documents, please select “Linked Documents” from the Navigation menu (on the left hand menu)
- Select “Add Document” on the upper left corner
- Type in “Title” of document
- Select “Type” of document you are attaching
- If you would like to provide addition description of the attachment, please enter this in the “Description” field.
- Select “Browse” to attach your document
- Select “File” to be attached
- Click “Save” to ensure your document is attached.
- Select “Close”
SAVING YOUR REQUEST TO SUBMIT
Once you have included all the information, attachments, etc., select the “Save” icon on the top. This will send your request to Facilities Management.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request has been sent.
- Once the request is approved you will receive an e-mail with two numbers, one is a request number which a 5 digit numerical number, then there is a work order # which will be assigned once it is received by our office & assigned to the appropriate trade/group. The work order numbers is an alpha-numeric number starting with (i.e. CT, SR, GK, EN, EL, MS, CP).
- When inquiring about a work order, please refer to the alpha-numeric number.
- If you have no further work orders, select “Logout”.
CHECKING STATUS OF WORK ORDER
- You may check the status of a work order by selecting the “Status” tab.
- Select “Work Order” and enter “Number”
- Click “Show Status”
BROWSE WORK ORDER
- You can browse by “Open Requests” which are requests that you have submitted to Facilities Management but not assigned to a group/trade yet.
- “Rejected Requests” are any requests that you have submitted and did not have sufficient information or not in the format as indicated above.
- “Open Work orders” are requests that have been assigned to a group/trade and work order # by the system.
- “Close Work orders” are requests that have been completed and ready for billing/billed.
Forgot your Password
If you forgot your password, you will have to send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, please allow 2 - 3 business days for reset password.