SIN Clinic

Location: Hiighland Hall Event Centre
Tuesday, May 28, 2024, 10:00 am - 03:00 pm


Social Insurance Number (SIN) Clinic

Services Canada will be on campus to issue Social Insurance Number (SIN) free of charge for international students. 

International Students need their SIN to work in Canada and file their taxes. 

Eligibility (please read this carefully): 

International students need one of the following documents to apply for a SIN in addition to your valid passport: 

-A co-op work permit (registered co-op students only) OR 
-A study permit containing one of the authorization-to-work conditions 
To learn more about authorization-to-work conditions, please visit:

Please NOTE that you need to meet the above requirement in order to apply for a SIN number.  You are required to bring your actual document and no electronic copies are accepted!

Date: Tuesday, May 28th 
10 am-3 pm, Highland Hall Event Centre

Please also NOTE that the appointment is on a first come first serve basis.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at

Last updated: 2024-05-28 01:10:02