University of Toronto faculty, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows can register with their University of Toronto email address to access the National Centre for Faculty Development and Diversity (NFCDD)'s online professional development resources. Questions can be directed to Eileen Egan-Lee, Faculty Development Administrator.
Faculty Success Program (Fall, Spring, Summer)
The Faculty Success Program is offered three times per year (Fall, Spring, Summer). Continuous tenure stream and teaching stream faculty at UTSC who have not previously enrolled in the Faculty Success Program are eligible to apply for tuition sponsorship. More information about the Faculty Success Program, including session dates, is available on the NCFDD website.
Once an application has been submitted we will contact the applicant's Department Chair. Chairs are asked to cover 10% of the tuition cost from departmental funds, with the Dean’s and Provost’s Offices covering the remaining 90%. The Priority Registration fee for the 2023/24 academic year is $4,750 USD - Department Chairs will be asked to contribute $475 USD. The Office of the Vice-Principal Academic & Dean will notify successful applicants and process the registration. Please note that once registered for the term of choice (fall, spring or summer), the NCFDD does not accept changes.
Faculty who complete the Faculty Success Program may enroll in the FSP Alumni Program at no charge using their FSP username and password. The Alumni Program offers a continued online source of support and access to three Q&A style FSP Alumni-Only Group Coaching calls per session, facilitated by FSP Master Coaches. The Alumni Program is offered three times per year (Fall, Spring, Summer); Alumni can enroll as often as they’d like.
Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program (Summer only)
The Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program is typically offered once per year (Summer): Full time continuous faculty members who are graduates of the Faculty Success Program are eligible to apply for tuition funding. More information about the Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program is available on the NCFDD website.
Teaching Toolkit Program (Summer only)
This 12 week, online program offers a unique approach to crafting a course syllabus, refreshing teaching toolkits, and preparing and organizing for the start of a new academic term. A limited number of full tuition sponsorships are available to UTSC faculty with priority given to those with start dates in 2022 or 2023 and who are thus still new to teaching on our campus.