For additional support on Academic Integrity matters, see links below:
- AI Sharepoint – to access forms and for submitting any academic integrity cases once they’ve been approved by the appropriate department Chair
- AI Resources for Faculty – strategy modules created by the Centre for Teaching and Learning at UTSC to help faculty promote Academic Integrity in their courses
- AI In-depth Pedagogical Support Consultation – book a consult with the Centre for Teaching & Learning, Educational Developers if you’d like to discuss how to incorporate Academic Integrity supports into your course or Quercus course pages
- If you need additional help, contact the Academic Integrity team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To support a student in crisis during hours of operation, please call the Health & Wellness Centre at 416.287.7065. For after-hours support, please call UTSC’s Campus Safety emergency line at 416.978.2222.