For additional support on Academic Integrity matters, see links below:
- Academic Integrity SharePoint – to access forms and for submitting any academic integrity cases once they’ve been approved by the appropriate department Chair
- Academic Integrity Resources for Faculty – strategy modules created by the Centre for Teaching and Learning at UTSC to help faculty promote Academic Integrity in their courses
- Academic Integrity Syllabus Statement - it's very important for instructors to include a statement about academic integrity in their course syllabus and the instructor expectations in the course.
- Academic Integrity In-depth Pedagogical Support Consultation – book a consult with the Centre for Teaching & Learning, Educational Developers if you’d like to discuss how to incorporate Academic Integrity supports into your course or Quercus course pages
- If you need additional help, contact the Academic Integrity team at email@example.com.
- To support a student in crisis during hours of operation, please call the Health & Wellness Centre at 416.287.7065. For after-hours support, please call UTSC’s Campus Safety emergency line at 416.978.2222.