What does the Office of Academic Integrity do?
- Administers the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters
- Promotes academic integrity by way of the Academic Integrity Matters workshop and initiatives
- Advises instructors, staff, and students, on matters related to academic integrity, academic misconduct, and the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters.
- Member of the International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI)
Fundamental Values: HONESTY, TRUST, FAIRNESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and COURAGE
The Office of Academic Integrity at UTSC offers regular Academic Integrity Matters <AIM> workshops.
Check back regularly for UPCOMING AIM Workshops. Sign up on the Intranet!
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- English Language Development Centre
- The Writing Centre
- Academic Advising and Career Centre
- International Student Centre
To speak with someone about Academic Integrity issues, please contact:
Nisha Panchal, Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Officer - email@example.com (416) 287-7566
Prof. Christine Berkowitz & Prof. Nick Cheng, Dean's Designates for the Administration of the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters - firstname.lastname@example.org