What does the Office of Academic Integrity do?
- Administers the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters
- Promotes academic integrity by way of the Academic Integrity Matters workshop and initiatives
- Advises instructors, staff, and students, on matters related to academic integrity, academic misconduct, and the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters.
- Member of the International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI)
Fundamental Values: HONESTY, TRUST, FAIRNESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and COURAGE
The Office of Academic Integrity at UTSC offers regular Academic Integrity Matters <AIM> workshops.
FALL 2018 AIM Workshops - Wednesday, September 26 - 12p-1p and Tuesday, October 2 - 1p-2p. Sign up on the Intranet!
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- English Language Development Centre
- The Writing Centre
- Academic Advising and Career Centre
- International Student Centre
To speak with someone about Academic Integrity issues, please contact:
Nisha Panchal, Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Officer - email@example.com (416) 287-7566
Prof. Lynda Lange & Prof. Wanda Restivo Dean's Designates for the Administration of the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters - firstname.lastname@example.org