When you arrive on campus and are settled in, visit the International Student Centre. We offer individual support and assistance through orientation and many information sessions.


From immigration to employment, learn about what you need to know to legally study or work in Canada.

Customs Regulations

As a non-Canadian residing in Canada for no less than six months, you are required to follow these requirements as specified by Canada Border Services Agency.