International Life

Experience what UTSC has to offer, choose from our many exciting programs and international services, and make the most of your on-campus experience.


Transition Advisors

Our International Student Advisors are happy to help you with other aspects of student life, in addition to immigration questions.


From immigration to employment, learn about what you need to know to legally study or work in Canada.

Get Involved

Find exciting programs and opportunities that enhance the student experience outside of the classroom.


Canadian Income Tax Filing

As an international student you must file your tax return annually with the Canadian Government to receive eligible refunds and credits.

Social Insurance Number (SIN)

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.