Take part in the annual competition for intake into The Hub. Startups pitch in hopes of winning up to $10,000 in seed capital.
Come take part in the annual competition for intake into The Hub. The competition begins with the submission of a video as part of a qualifying round. Semi-finalists and Finalists who qualify and go through are then invited to make a pitch presentation.
- Five awards of $5,000
- Top prize of $10,000 sponsored by Elina Chow, UTSC alumni, CEO and Founder of Jot Tech. (Requirement: Award for teams with at least one women founder)
HOW TO APPLY
1. Take residence in The Hub through our Onboarding Form Survey
2. Register on Eventbrite
3. Complete your submission by *Dec 22, 2022. Application details will be sent after registration.
4. Final pitch results released by January 2023. The Hub will select the top 15 entrants to move to the finalist round.
5. Pitch day! Finalists will make their live pitches on Sun, Jan 22, 2023. (Location: TBA, UTSC)
COMPETITION RULES & REQUIREMENTS
Are you eligible to compete? Confirm with our eligibility survey
For the full competition details and rules, please refer to our website: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/thehub/startup-intake
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.
Last updated: Dec 14, 2022