Spaces and Technology
The BRIDGE provides users with a collaborative space that models the corporate business information environment. There is access to soft seating, study space, group-meeting areas, computer terminals, and technology, as well as research materials.
- Academic bookings for Management courses are the first priority and are handled by the Registrar's Office.
- Workshops embedded into course curricula are the second priority. Requests will be confirmed once the Course Calendar is finalized by the Registrar's Office, about 2-4 weeks before the beginning of each term.
- Co-curricular workshops and events for the Department of Management and Management Co-op are the third priority. Requests will be confirmed about 2-4 weeks before the beginning of each term.
- Other workshops, events and presentations can be held in the space provided there is an available time slot and an adequate case as to why The BRIDGE should be used. To request a booking, please emails us at email@example.com.
- Access to the Boardroom is restricted to students enrolled in the New Venture Program, and to students who are active in a BRIDGE external partnership initiative.
The BRIDGE Lab
The BRIDGE Lab is a state-of-the-art experiential learning computer lab featuring 4 Bloomberg terminals and 50 regular terminals with powerful, specialized software including Capital IQ and FactSet among others. The space is restricted to students currently enrolled in Management courses.
The BRIDGE Library
The BRIDGE and the UTSC Library hold an extensive collection of business information in print and digital formats. Staff provide teaching and learning services, and research support for UTSC’s community of business researchers and entrepreneurs.
The Library includes soft seating for reading or study, as well as several bookshelves housing popular reading materials, reference materials such as CPA, CFA and FRM study prep, and books on leadership, entrepreneurship and startups, business planning, finance, and quantitative finance. Please note that course reserves will remain in the UTSC Library.
The BRIDGE Boardroom
Access to the Boardroom is restricted to students enrolled in the New Venture Program, and to students who are active in a BRIDGE external partnership initiative.