The UTSC Management Department offers three scholarships for students taking the upcoming 2022 CFA exams.
The scholarship waives the one-time CFA Program enrolment fee and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to USD $350.
We encourage students who wish to write the CFA level 1 exam to apply. Even if you are not selected for the scholarship, you will get the offer to register Aug 2022 exam with the 'early bird' fee.
Check out the Student Guide to Student Scholarships for more details on the scholarship.
- Must be currently registered UTSC MGMT student
- Have NOT already registered for an upcoming CFA Exam
- Must have completed at least 14 course credits at the time of application
- Submit your application to the CFA Institute: http://www.cfai.smapply.io/
- Email the following supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most recent transcript
- Most recent CV
- Cover letter with no more than 200 words
February 25th, 2022 11:59 PM