The CTL Educational Technology group provides support for many teaching and learning technologies, including:
- Quercus, the institutional learning management engine (system)
- the iClicker audience response system, a standardized U of T active learning polling system
- U of T Online Course Evaluation System
- Test Scanning Services, also known as the bubble-in test-taking optical mark recognition service.
- WebOption Lecturecasting service, which provides flexible learning via streaming internet video of lectures, usually within 24h