We provide support, consulting, and assistance related to course design with instructional technologies.
Principally, these technologies include:
- the Canvas learning management system, commonly known as Quercus
- iClicker and Top Hat classroom audience response systems
- WebOption lecturecasting service
- bubble in automated test scanning service
- online student course evaluation system
- third party e-content systems, such as Canvas modules and Pearson's Mastering Chemistry system
With our partners in IITS and the UTSC library, we also support the classroom podiums, provision of digital course materials, academic integrity, course communications, and innovative uses of technology in teaching and learning through the Teaching Awards and Grants program.