On your home page, you will see all of your booking requests. If you requested a common space like the IC Atrium or MW-130, you will see your booking request along with icons; a key icon represents your request for space, a knife and fork icon represents your request for food, a microphone icon represents your request for A/V.
- When these icons are orange, it means your request is still pending.
- When these icons are green, it means your request has been approved.
- When the icons are red, it means your request has been denied.
- If you have request a classroom or athletic space, the ‘Location’ column or tab of your booking will appear blank.
- If your request is approved, the room number will appear in the ‘Location’ column or portion of the booking.
- If your request is denied or space cannot be found, the ‘Location’ column or tab will say “No Space Available”.
- You may still see food and A/V icons for classroom and athletics bookings if you made those requests; however, you will not see the key icon for the space request until it has been approved.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org