- Increased academic stress due to an accumulation of work and final exams approaching.
- May become sick or physically drained as weather changes.
- May see increased alcohol consumption, increased loneliness.
- May question intellectual abilities, thoughts of not returning to the university next semester.
- Mid-term results not as expected.
- Refer to the final exam schedule to coordinate your exam schedule and plan ahead.
- Talk to a counsellor about how you are feeling and discuss stress management techniques. The Health & Wellness Centre on campus offers individual and group counselling services to registered students.
- Visit the Centre for Teaching & Learning, the Academic Advising & Career Centre, the Writing Centre and the Library to learn about the academic resources available on campus.
- If you are considering dropping a course speak to an Academic and Learning Strategist at the Academic Advising & Career Centre.