- Excitement or anxiety about seeing peers back on campus after winter break and starting new courses.
- Students in residence may feel homesick after returning home over the winter break.
- Thoughts about where to live next year, applying for positions on and off campus, searching for summer employment.
- Inability to maintain a healthy lifestyle, indicated by weight loss/gain and stress level.
- Wanting to improve academic performance.
- Search for a student club to join or explore fitness and recreation programming at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre.
- Learn about off-campus housing services provided by Student Housing & Residence Life.
- Visit the Centre for Teaching & Learning, the Academic Advising & Career Centre, the Writing Centre and the Library to learn about the academic resources available on campus.
- Attend Summer Job Fair in late January and begin looking for summer opportunities on the Career Learning Network. Polish up your resume with the help of the Academic Advising & Career Centre.
- Looking to learn a new sport or get active? Winter programming from the Department of Athletics & Recreation begins in January! More information on try-out dates, registered programs, and drop-in programs are available online.
- Work on study skills and time management. The Academic Advising & Career Centre can help you through study skills workshops and appointments with peer coaches. Also, check out our “Study Hacks” videos.