Residence Counsellor Request - currently closed

Please note that the Counsellor-In-Residence will be unavailable until January 12, 2020.  Should you require urgent assistance during this time, please visit (the Student Centre - SL270) or call the Health & Wellness Centre during business hours ( at 416-287-7065, and they will direct your call to someone who can assist you.

If you require immediate support please access:

  • Good2Talk - Helpline for Post-secondary Students 1-866-925-5454
  • your nearest walk-in clinic or hospital emergency department
  • Scarborough Mobile Crisis 416-495-2891
  • What's Up Walk-in Clinics, throughout city,
  • Emergency Shelters: call 311 or Central Intake 416-338-4766 or Toll free 1-877-338-3398
  • All  University of Toronto Scarborough international students can access 24/7 support by:
  • or call 911