Important links and documentation in relation to a phased resumption of university research activities that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic can be found below.
UTSC Research Restart Documentation:
UTSC Access Request Documentation:
Division of the Vice-President Research & Innovation documentation to guide the recovery and adaptation of research:
- Approach for Research Recovery & Adaptation
- Guideline for Reopening Research Spaces
- U of T Guidance for the Recovery of Human Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic
School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Research Re-Engagement:
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Resources:
- Standard UofT COVID-19 signage templates are now available through the EHS webpage (https://ehs.utoronto.ca/covid-19-information/) under the UofT posters for COVID-19 section. PIs and Lab Managers can print their own signs for usage in their labs.For bulk orders and floor decals, please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and EHS will work closely with the print shop on getting them printed.
- COVID19 Awareness Video for Research Laboratories
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Sharon George (SSHRC and related grants), OVPRI Manager, Research Services and Partnerships
Jason Darby (NSERC, CIHR and related grants), OVPRI Research Administration Officer