If you are residing and studying in Taiwan, you are eligible to apply to the University of Toronto Scarborough through the FAIR UTSC Program.
All applicants should read the information below carefully before starting the online application. You can save or print this information for your reference.
- Instructions for the University of Toronto Scarborough FAIR Online Application
- University of Toronto Scarborough Admission Requirements
- Nomination Letter requirements
- Document checklist
Instructions for the University of Toronto Scarborough FAIR UTSC Program Application
- This FAIR UTSC Application must only be completed by the applicant. All applicants must provide their personal email address for any future email communication directly from the university
- All fields must be entered in English, unless otherwise specified
- All documents not in English must be translated into English and notarized
- All transcripts should be in numerical system. If your school transcript is under an alphabetical grading system, please ask your school to provide a conversion chart
- You may save your incomplete online application form and complete it later
- Please refer to the Document Check list to make sure you have provided all required documents
- For best results, please use Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 37+, Safari 7+, or Chrome 42+. Other browsers may cause issues during your application
University of Toronto Scarborough Admission Requirements
University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) has specific admission requirements for students under different education systems. Detailed admission requirements can be found below:
Additional interviews may be required for the Co-op International Development Studies (IDS), Co-op Management & International Business program.
Nomination Letter & Online School Profile
A nomination letter and online school profile from your school principal is required. All signed nomination letter(s) and school profile must be submitted to the UTSC Admissions & Student Recruitment in a sealed and stamped school envelope, along with your application package.