If you are residing and studying in the People’s Republic of China, you are eligible to apply to the University of Toronto Scarborough, and the three professional faculties (Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering; John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design; Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education) at the University of Toronto St. George through the Green Path Program.
All applicants should read the information below carefully before starting the online application. You can save or print this information for your reference.
- Instructions for the Green Path Program Online Application
- General Admissions and Application Information
- Admission Requirements of the University of Toronto Scarborough
- Admissions Information of the Three Professional Faculties at University of Toronto St. George
- Nomination Letter requirements
- Document check list
Instructions for the Green Path Program Application
- This Green Path Application must only be completed by the applicant. All applicants must provide their personal email address for any future email communication directly from the university
- All fields must be entered in English, unless otherwise specified
- All documents not in English must be translated into English and notarized
- All transcripts (except for “Hui Kao”- Graduation Examination, if applicable) should be in numerical system. If your school transcript is under an alphabetical grading system, please ask your school to provide a conversion chart
- You may save your incomplete online application form and complete it later
- Please refer to the Document Check list to make sure you have provided all required documents
- For best results, please use Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 37+, Safari 7+, or Chrome 42+. Other browsers may cause issues during your application
University of Toronto Scarborough Admission Requirements
University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) has specific admission requirements for students under different education systems. Detailed admission requirements can be found below:
Visit the UTSC Program Prerequisite Table to make sure you meet the program requirements in terms of the high school subjects.
A separate interview is required for applicants to the Co-op International Development Studies and the Co-op Management & International Business program.
Admission Requirements for the Three Professional Faculties at University of Toronto St. George
As a pilot program starting for 2018 intake, top applicants from China can apply to certain programs offered by three faculties at University of Toronto St. George via the Green Path program. Detailed admission requirements can be found here. Please also refer to each faculty’s website for more information.
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering
- John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design
- Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Nomination Letter / Online School Profile requirement
A nomination letter/online school profile from your school principal is required, except for students from selected partner schools, listed here. All signed nomination letters and school profiles must be submitted to UTSC Admissions & Student Recruitment in a sealed and stamped school envelope, along with your application package.