- TCard Office services will be located in BV498A on Monday, December 10
All members of the University of Toronto Scarborough community are required to have a TCard. It is your primary form of photo ID on campus, which grants you access to services and facilities such as: the Library, your UTORid, your U of T email address, wifi at any U of T campus, Blackboard, printing services, athletic facilities, exams, events, meal plans, laundry services, and more.
- *IMPORTANT* All new students must bring legal status and identity documents to obtain their first TCard. To find out more information about what is required, visit How to Get Your First TCard. A TCard will not be issued unless your documentation matches your legal status.
- NOTE: all documents must be valid and original (no photocopies or digital images accepted)\
- Beginning December 3, 2018, the Mississauga, Scarborough and St. George TCard Services offices will be issuing TCards for new and returning students who have paid and registered for the Winter 2019 session.
- Students can log into ACORN (by using your JOINid/UTORid) to access many services, prior to receiving your TCard. If you were not previously issued a UTORid, you may reset or activate your JOINid here to enable course enrolment. If you activated your UTORid but forgot your password, you may reset the password here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Friday: 10am - 3pm
Location: Fourth Floor of the Bladen Wing
Fall and Winter semesters: Room BV498A
Summer semester: Room BV481
University of Toronto members (current and new) are welcome to visit any U ofT TCard Office (UTSC, UTM, or St. George), whether it is their first TCard or a replacement is required.
U of T Students
- New students to the University of Toronto are required to present valid documentation, and their Offer of Admission letter. To avoid disappointment, ensure that you provide the right combination of documents when you arrive.
- Replacement cards for lost, stolen, or damaged cards are issued to registered students for a $20.00 fee payable by TBucks or cash. Please provide valid government issued photo ID.
Faculty and Staff are welcome to obtain a TCard by providing valid government issued photo ID. New faculty and staff are also asked to provide a copy of their "Getting Online" letter from Human Resources that clearly indicates their UTORid and barcode.
School of Continuing Studies (SCS) Students are advised to obtain a permission letter from the School of Continuing Studies before visiting the TCard Office to have their photo taken. You can request this letter directly from the School of Continuing Studies. Detailed information regarding TCards has been emailed to you, and can also be found on the SCS website under Student Services. A TCard may only be issued by presenting this letter, in addition to valid government issued photo ID.
Temporary Accounts for Visiting Staff, Scholars, or Faculty are issued at the request of your supervisor. Proof of your sponsorship must be presented as a letter from your department (printed on letterhead) detailing the following information:
- Full name, date of birth
- Phone number, address, email address
- Start and end date of your employment or visit
- Date in which the letter is being issued
- Supervisor's name, signature, and contact information
Please bring a signed copy of your letter, along with valid government issued photo ID to the UTSC TCard Office to create the account. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the UTSC TCard Office.
Please return lost cards to the TCard Office, as they become property of the Registrar's Office. If you lost your TCard, you will be contacted via email to notify you that it has been found if it is returned to our office. Please ensure that your email address on ACORN is correct.
If you have a meal plan, you can deactivate your TCard online to freeze your funds until you replace your TCard.