The Office of the Registrar is excited to offer the Get Finished Scholarship as an incentive for students to complete their degree. This scholarship is intended to support students on their academic journey to complete the courses they need to convocate. We are currently accepting applications from students who will enrol in courses for the Fall 2019 session. Up to 30 students, who meet the criteria, will be selected to receive this scholarship. The value of the scholarship is the equivalent of the domestic tuition cost of one course (0.5 credit) to be used towards the completion of your degree.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, we invite you to submit your application below:
- I began my education at UTSC in 2014 or earlier
- I will have obtained at least 17.5 credits by the end of the Summer 2019 session (or 12.5 credits if you are completing a 3-year degree*)
- I am in good standing with a CGPA of at least 1.6
- I have used Degree Explorer to map out the remaining credits of my degree
- I have met with an advisor on campus who supports my degree planning and endorses my application to this scholarship (Acceptable endorsers include: UTSC faculty or staff such as: Academic and Learning Strategist (AA&CC); Departmental program supervisor (faculty) or advisor (staff); Faculty member; Registrar’s Office staff member; Financial Aid Officer; AccessAbility Services Consultant; International Student Centre staff member)
The application deadline for this scholarship is: Thursday July 18th, 2019. Please use the online form below.
Please note that the value of the scholarship will be the equivalent of the current University of Toronto standard domestic tuition fee for one-half course. If you are selected for the Get Finished Scholarship, the money will be awarded upon successful completion of the course you designate in your application.
If you have questions or cannot access Degree Explorer please email us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best of luck.
* Please note: only students first registreed at UTSC in 2003 or earlier are eligible for a 3-year degree.