When you enrol in a course, ACORN will give you the option to declare Credit / No Credit during the request period. This option will allow you to complete a course and have it count toward your degree credits that you need to graduate, but it will have no impact on your GPA. Instead of earning a numerical grade, a "CR" or "NCR" notation will appear in its place on your transcript.
- Degree students can request a maximum of 2 credits to be assessed as Credit / No Credit.
- May only be used for breadth requirements and elective courses.
- Program requirements and supervised study/independent study courses are not eligible.
- To earn a credit or CR notation, you must have a final grade of at least 50%
- Grades below 50% will not earn a grade, and a notation of NCR will appear on your transcript.
- Alumni may not complete courses using CR/NCR, even if they enrolled in the course before their graduation. For example, if you are enrolled in the Summer semester, and are graduating in June, and declare CR/NCR for the course, this designation will be void, and invalid at the time of completion. This designation will be removed and a percentage grade will appear on your transcript.
|Request or Remove CR/NCR||F Courses||Y Courses||S Courses|
|Summer 2019 Session||May 6 - June 17||May 6 - August 6||May 6 - August 6|
|Fall 2019 - Winter 2020 Session||September 3 - December 2||September 3 - April 3||September 3 - April 3|