Effective May 1, 2017 the CIFS (Continuation of Interest-Free Status) application will be available on your OSAP account. To access the application login to your OSAP account.
If you received OSAP funding in a previous semester, and would like to keep your loans interest-free, you can complete this form if:
- You are currently on a co-op work term
- You are a full-time student for the current semester but did not apply for OSAP
- You are expecting to receive OSAP for the current semester but your funding is late
When to Apply?
The earliest you can apply is 15 days before the start of your first day of class.
Your application must be received no later than 21 days before the end of the exam period in the relevant session.
|Summer 2017||July 28, 2017|
|Fall 2017 only||November 28, 2017|
|Fall 2017/Winter 2018||April 4, 2018|
|Winter 2018 only||April 4, 2018|
Having Trouble applying for CIFS online?
If you are unable to submit your CIFS application online, please download the form from the OSAP website. Once you complete the form, you can submit it using one of the following methods:
- In person
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the drop box located outside of our office