We are proud to present our 9 competing finalists for this year’s AppStar competition!
- Mapian – a crowdsourcing platform and social networking app for community news (think of it as Twitter with Geography)
- IDS Connect – a platform with mobile app designed to help students succeed while on placement
- Expo – an app and social media platform for use by UTSC Clubs that is meant to exceed the functionality of Facebook.
- UTSC Gymmies – an app that leverages social networking and the booking/availability of UTSC gym space
- LingoGames – an app aimed at assisting students in learning another language, and designed around phone games
- Clapp – an app that helps clubs and associations better manage members and events
- Course Timetable Planner – an app that is meant to assist students in planning their schedule
- WordZ – an app aimed to word recognition in learning English as a second language
- PrerequiTree – an app aimed at sorting out the course pre-req maze for students pursuing their programs.
We wish them all Luck!
And the winners are. . . Stay tuned; The winners will be announced on October 11 at 11am at UTSC in the HUB.
Fore more about AppStar, click here.