- Nominee must be able to demonstrate leadership in a capacity through one, or more, of the following:
- Leadership on committees or influence on student or university affairs;
- Improvement in the quality of life of students;
- Contributions to the co-curricular experience;
- Encouragement of fellow students to become involved in extra-curricular activities; and
- Contribution to the sense of community at U of T.
- Leadership outside the University community
Other points to consider:
- Leadership and involvement in relation to academic achievement;
- The value of the nominee’s contribution, rather than the office or position held.
Deadline to apply is Sunday, October 7, 2018.