Reporting Concussion

If a faculty, staff, contractor or visitor has sustained a concussion on University property or during a University event or field trip, please seek immediate medical attention and complete an incident accident report within 24 hours. Call Campus Police (416-978-2222) or 911 in case of emergency.


Seeking Accommodations

If you are a faculty or staff, who would like to seek accommodations, please contact:

Deborah Panaro, Disability and Accommodations Consultant
Health & Well-Being Programs & Services


Anna Maria Gemmiti, Disability Benefits & Office Manager
Health & Well-Being Programs & Services
Phone: 416.978.2149


If you are a contractor or visitor who would like to seek accommodations, please contact your University contact.