The University of Toronto Scarborough presents Camp U of T
Camp U of T Scarborough is a summer day camp for children ages 6-12 years that offers unique themed camp programming each morning, followed by a mini-University experience in the afternoons with hourly rotations in Computers, Science, Drama, French, Fine Arts, Arts and Crafts, which all take place on campus. In addition, the camp provides comprehensive Leadership Certificate programs for youth 13-15yrs comprised of leadership themed character building workshops, team-based recreational activities and off-campus excursions.
- Nut-free day camp facility that operates from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. Doors open at 8:30am!
- Progressive academic environment with anti-bullying policy and onsite campus police services
- Developmentally age-appropriate programming with low camper-to-staff ratio (6:1 for children’s camp and 12:1 for Youth Leadership)
- Weekly child-friendly lunch menu that provides vegetarian options and accommodates food allergies
- Post camp child-care service for campers 6-12 that provides low organized activities from 4:30pm-6pm
- CPR-B & First Aid trained Camp Counsellor staff with extensive camp experience and childcare training
- User-friendly online camp registration system available Monday through Sunday 24/7
- Flexible 1-week camp registration and 8-week camp registration discount incentive
- Daily ratio communication amongst Camp Counsellors and administrative staff 8:30am-4:15pm
- Enhanced Youth Leadership Certificate program (Leaders-in-Training) for ages 13-15 years
- 1 free camp hat provided to registered children and Leadership youth on the first day of their camp session/program