Highland Hall- HL580
- Comparative Public Law
- Constitutional Theory
- Political Development: Canada and the United States
Awards and Grants:
- Andrew Mellon Fellowship, Cornell University, 1997-1998
- University College Meritorious Service Award
- J. Michael Keyes Award for Best Essay in "Politics and Mortality", University of Toronto, 1996
- McGill Graduate Fellowship, 2000
- "Aboriginal Rights in Canada and the United States: Does Constitutional Language Matter?" @American Political Science Association Meeting, August 2008. Boston, Massachusetts.
- "Law and Economic Regulation in 19th Century Canada and the United States." @American Political Science Association Meeting, September 2009, Toronto.
- "The New Deal and the Demise of Judicial Consensus." American Political Science Association Meeting, September 2001. San Francisco, California.
- "Canadian Federal Courts and the Judicialization of Environmental Policy." Southern Political Science Association Meeting, April 2002 New Orleans, Lousiana.
- The Limits of Political Jurisprudence. Book manuscript accepted for publication at LFB Scholarly Press, January 2010.
- POLB70H3 Classic Texts in Political Theory I
- POLC92H3 The American Political Process