Highland Hall- HL562
- Canadian Politics
- Political Disagreement
- Public Opinion / Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
Awards and Grants:
- Standard Research Grant (New Researcher Award), Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, 2011-2013.
- Early Researcher Award, Connaught Fellowship, 2011-2013.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Laurier Institute for the Study of Public Opinion and Policy, 2009-2010.
- (2013) Canadian Politics: Critical Approaches. 7th ed. Toronto, ON: Nelson. Forthcoming. (w/ Rand Dyck).
- (2013) “Scapegoating: Unemployment, Far-Right Parties, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment.” Comparative European Politics. Forthcoming. (w/ Neil Nevitte)
- (2012) “The Origin and Structure of Left/Right Opinions,” in James Farney and David Rayside (eds.) Conservatism in Canada. Toronto, ON: University of Toronto Press. Forthcoming.
- (2012) “Regions, Regionalism, and Regional Differences in Canada.” Canadian Journal of Political Science. Forthcoming. (w/ Andrea Perella).
- (2012) “The Asymmetrical Structure of Left/Right Disagreement: Left-Wing Coherence and Right-wing Fragmentation in Comparative Party Policy.” Party Politics. Forthcoming.
- (2010) “Left/Right Ideology and Canadian Politics.” Canadian Journal of Political Science 43(3): 583-605.
- POLB50Y3 Canadian Government and Politics
- POLD53H3 Political Disagreement in Canada