Highland Hall- HL570
- International Political Economy
- American Hegemony
- Trade and the Environment
Awards and Grants:
- Travel Grant, Internal Funds, Social Sciences, April 2008
- Research Grant, Sponsored by Vice-Principal for Research & Dean, April 2008
- SIG Award, University of Toronto, May 2005
- Norrlof, Carla. 2010. America's Global Advantage: US Hegemony and International Cooperation. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Norrlof, Carla (forthcoming 2010) with Luterbacher, Urs "Managing Trade, the Environment, and Climate Change in an Optimal Way" In Urs Luterbacher and Detlef Sprinz (eds.) The Evolving Climate Regime. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press
- Norrlof, Carla. 2009. Key Currency Competition. Cooperation and Conflict 44(4): 1-23.
- Norrlof, Carla. 2008. Strategic Debt. Canadian Journal of Political Science 41(2): 1-25.
- POLC87H3 International Cooperation and Institutions
- POLC98H3 International Political Economy of Trade and Finance
- POLD87H3 Rational Choice and International Cooperation